The E Tendering process in Water Resources Department was started during the month of August 2015 as per IT Department’ Notification No IT69/2011/363 dated 15th October 2014 and Finance Department notification No 5th August 2015 which directed the department to carryout e tendering for all schemes / project amount to Rs 100.00 Lakh and above. Further as per directive of the Finance Department e tendering is being carried out for all schemes / project amount to Rs 20.00 Lakh and above. Accordingly the process of E Tendering was initiated in the Department.
The Department has its own Technical / Bid Document which has been prepared in order to inform the bidders about the process of e tendering and about the terms and conditions which in turn helps the bidder to understand the process of E-Tendering which is a new initiative in the line of the e governance and Digital India Mission.
The E tendering process in Water Resources Department is carried out as per the following steps:
- Once the scheme is accorded Technical Sanction the Division forward the Bill of Quantity (BOQ) to the E Tendering Cell.
- The Cell then verifies the BOQ and prepared the BOQ in the Standard Template as compatible to the NIC website.
- Once the verification is completed the process of tender creation is carried out and the tender are published henceforth.
- The Department as per CVC guidelines allow 21(days) to interested bidders to participate on the tendering process. But as per guidelines of emergency works 15(fifteen) days is also allowed to the bidders depending on the emergency nature of works. Further as per Government Notification viz WR(C) 302/2015/Pt-1/496 dated 2nd March 2017 for emergency nature of work viz SDRF schemes the bidders are allowed 10 (ten) days to participate.
The process of bid evaluation started after bid submission end date. The evaluation process is of 4 (four) stages:
- Evaluation of Cost of Tender and Bid security.
- Evaluation of Technical Bid
- Evaluation of BOQ (price bid)
- Preparation of Updated CS
The details of tenders under Water Resources Department may be seen on www.assamtenders.gov.in and for any information or clarification may email us at email@example.com